- WHY DON’T YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Coming soon! We are a small business and are working on getting a few more details squared away before we can jump into shipping outside the US. Stay tuned and thanks for your support!
- WHERE’S MY ORDER?
- It totally sucks when a package is delayed and we will do our best to help you get the bottom of the issue. Unfortunately, USPS is experiencing delays with the holiday rush and many items are taking longer to arrive than usual. Once the package leaves our store, we only have access to the same info that you do, the tracking number. Please check out our shipping section for more details.
- HOW DO YOU DATE ITEMS?
- Many vintage and pre-loved pieces can be dated by brand, tags, fabric, and silhouette. All dates listed are approximations based on the aforementioned. If an item has an exact date mentioned (EX: 1987 Silk Dress) it is usually because there was hard proof of the timing or it’s printed on the garment. Often, vintage garments include rare treasures of original purchase receipts or other that allow us to date with more definitive accuracy.
- WHY DON’T YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
- This one is tough, we wish we could. Unfortunately, with vintage it’s just not possible. Historically, many people have purchased items for theme parties, events etc and want to return after the item was used for its intended purpose. In order to keep our prices competitive and ultimately stay in business, all sales are final.
- WHAT ABOUT EXCHANGES?
- All sales are final.